22 Mar 2020
Chaya Goldstein joins Peter Reitzes to discuss working with our stuttering during this challenging time. Chaya shares some exciting, virtual (online) resources for support and well being.
Chaya Goldstein M.A. CCC-SLP is an ASHA certified speech-language pathologist who works at the American Institute for Stuttering (AIS) in New York City. Chaya is also a person who stutters.
Peter Reitzes M.A. CCC-SLP is President of StutterTalk, a person who stutters, and a speech-language pathologist in North Carolina.
Links from today’s episode:
- National Stuttering Association (NSA) Manhattan Chapter
- Samantha Gennuso morning meditation
- AIS free online event John Hendrickson
- AIS free online event Dr. Karen Dobkins
- Yale The Science of Well Being